SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the Mass Run Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

I have a Requirement , I need to show the Mass Run details in the form of report . Can any one suggest in this regard .

Mass Run with Respect to Ea26 , EA38 and the details must include portion and Division

I have done few R and D in this regard .

1) Try to use the Application log but not able to fetch the document numbers tthat it has created in that RUN

2) Whether FQEVENTS can be used in this regard .

Please guide in this regard .

Regards,

K.Vinay Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you not able to see it in SLG1 or only in your report?

BR

Marcin Cholewczuk

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am able to see in SLGI , I need to update a Custom table based on this result Every day . This report will be used as management report , how many run happen , how many has been failed etc ..

Regards,

K.VInay Kumar .

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Try implementing BPEM, this will help you in reporting statistics properly.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess that this run is executed in a batch run at specific hour. With addition ob log object name it should be enough to find this run and use it in your report. or? did I misunderstand?

BR

Marcin Cholewczuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have done little RD on your suggestion , I have found that we can use the function module APPL_LOG_READ_DB , For reading

all the messages that has occurred in the mass run . This function module is giving the details with division and document number created and failed and categorized in different way like WARNING , SUCCESS , STATISTICS etc .. . But some how I have tried on EMMA As well but not able to use it as per my requirement .

Thanks for every one on their inputs and suggestion .

Regards,

K.Vinay Kumar .

Edited by: William Eastman on Feb 24, 2012 3:28 PM