cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAP OSS connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Recently i have installed SAP Router on a Windows machine.

SAP Router is getting started but OSS connection is not working. When i contacted my network team, they said the below lines,

"Both in/outbound of 3299 open since the day Server on production. As mention, the netstat run on the server show application is not listening to this port. You should check your apps and make sure netstat listen to port 3299 1st.

I confirm allow traffic both way for port 3200 to 3299 configured on our Firewall. As for the public IP u201C169.145.197.110, do you want us to allow ONLY this IP or to any internet IP instead? Meanwhile, Firewall allow TCP port 3200 to 3299 from your Server to any Internet and vice versa."

Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,

Hasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

Please check whether you have following entries in the last row of your saprouttab file.

P * * *

If not, update the same and restart SAProuter.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

As suggested by Deepak, pls check your SAPROUTTAB file entries to allow the connection.

Have you entered IP details in respective backend system (Tcode OSS1) , also check RFC:SAPOSS is working or not.

have you installed SNC enabled router or not? accordingly you need to verify SAPROUTTAB entries.

Link :[https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/saprouter]

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Yes i have maintained P *** at the end of saprouttab.

When i typed saprouter -l,i got the message as,

SAP Network Interface Router running on port 3299 <PID = 7288>

Started on : date & time

ID CLIENT PARTNER service

9 hostname <no partner>

Total no of clients :1

Working directory : H:\usr\sap\saprouter

Routtab : ./saprouttab

Is any thing problem with my SAP Router...?

Regards,

Hasan

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

As per our undersatnding Your SAPRouter is getting started, have you checked RFC :SAPOSS output from anyone SAP system?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rupali,

There was mistake in the command which i typed to start SAP Router, So after correcting that SAPOSS connection is working fine now.:)

Thanks,

Regards,

Hasan

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check DEV_ROUT file in saprouter folder for error logs.

Thanks

Siva