cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing fields in DEBMDM06 and CREMDM04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we try to realise our data interchange from SAP to other systems by using the DEBMDM06 and CREMDM04 IDocs for customer and vendor data. We wondered about some missing fields within the IDoc structure. So we don't find the following fields:

CREMDM04:

LFA1-MANDT

DEBMDM06:

KNA1-MANDT

KNA1-ADRNR

KNA1-ERDAT

KNA1-ERNAM

Is there any reason for the missing of the fields and does someone have an idea to simple add this fields without breaking the standard?

regards

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The MANDT field is used to store the client, this will be picked up from the RFC Destination you make to communicate with MDM.

Since yo specify the client in the RFC Configuration in SM59.

Also you are using CREMDM and DEBMDM, the business content for MDM in PI, will split the CREMDM and DEBMDM, into CREMASADRMAS, and DEBMASADRMAS, so the field that ADRNR(Address Number) will be there in ADRC table as foreign key reference to your Vendor Master and Customer Master, as this an auto generated field, thus not available in IDoc's.

But these are also auto populated with the user you specify in RFC destination and system date.

Still if you feel that you need these fields in Idoc, you can extent the idoc for the same from WE30.

If you need more information do let me know

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please update,

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

thanks for the answer and the reason for the missing fields.

We try to solve the problem within the mapping of IDoc in the our EAI tool.

regards

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Checked for CREMDM04 and could find all the mentioned fields there.

To confirm have a look at the idoc documentation using we60.

Please check data at interface level.I do not think there is need of extension as all you need is available in LFA1M or EDI_DC (control segement).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I think MANDT comes under EDI_DC and not under LFA1.

Also think it holds client name so it has to appear before data contained in Idoc.

Thanks,

Ravi