cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Creation of Sales Order at the Time of PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to create automatic Sale Order at time of PGI "while creating Outbound deleivery w/o reference to Sale Order'?

Like in MM there is feature (standard) that PO can be create through Inventory management also,

at the time GR w/o PO system creates PO in background.

Please help me out,

Regards

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind

Welcome to SDN Forum

After creation of sales order only a delivery document can be created and then Post Goods Issue can be done. But at the time of Post goods issue, sales order cant be created

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thankx for u'r immidiate reply,

"This is my business requirement in implementation, i.e. customer directly purchase Organic Manure from plant stock and pay bill against the quanty purchased." although the reoprting purpose will be resolved by sale bill report."

And as we know that Document (copy controls) flow from Inquiry>Contract>Order>Out bound deleivery>Billing. this is standard in the system.

i.e. Copy Order to Order (VTAA)

Order to delivery (VTLA)

Order to Bill (VTFA)

Del to Bill (VTFL)

This T-codes have assignments of source to copy in the target with routins (for the flow of data from field to field)

I am trying to understand that flow of data to be copied in backward flow i.e. from PGI to order, and i am expecting that this can be done, but unable clarify my self that should it be done or not.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As customer directly purchase organic manure from plant stock,so you can use Cash sales process.But as you said that at the time of Post Goods Issue Sales order should be created,then you have to go wth the user exit Userexit_Save _Document

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What would be the purpose of creating a sales order in this situation? Delivery has already been created, it can be PGIed and invoiced, so the ship has sailed. What would you do with the sales order?