Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenter - how to remove popup for "New Change Request"

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All our Change Requests will be created via SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

When clicking on the "New Change Request" link, a popup box appears where you can choose between SDCR and ZDCR.

We don't want this box to appear. When clicking on the link we want it to default to ZDCR and take the user directly to this transaction.

I have checked transaction dno_cust04 and this is set to ZDCR.

So how can we do this? We know its possible because we have this in our maintance region...we just don't know how we did it!!!

Thanks

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> All our Change Requests will be created via SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

>

> When clicking on the "New Change Request" link, a popup box appears where you can choose between SDCR and ZDCR.

>

> We don't want this box to appear. When clicking on the link we want it to default to ZDCR and take the user directly to this transaction.

>

> I have checked transaction dno_cust04 and this is set to ZDCR.

>

> So how can we do this? We know its possible because we have this in our maintance region...we just don't know how we did it!!!

>

> Thanks

> Shaun

Hi, Agent.

In transaction dno_cust04 there are two fields CHANGE_REQUEST and CHANGE_REQUEST_NEW. I suppose you should leave ZDCR in the first field. And delete the string with CHANGE_REQUEST_NEW. Then system wouldn't suggest you to choose which transaction type should be created.

Try it.

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That role has auth for SLFN. Made that inactive and this resolved issue.

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I was pretty sure this was an authorizations issue...and have just confirmed it is.

One of our Solution Manager roles (Master Role Application Consultant SAP Solution Manager) is causing this popup to appear.

Does anyone know what I should be looking at in this role so the popup will NOT appear?

Thanks!

Shaun