Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITO in ACTIVE mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

last 3 SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITO jobs showing in active..... status

Job running under 000,ddic. Job has scheduled properly.

although saposcol is in running status via t-code: st06

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert/ashu

We have 1 central instance(CI) and dialog instance (DI). saposcol is in running status via t-code: st06

1. For the last some hours Job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITO and SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_DP showing in active..... status Job running under 000,ddic. Job has scheduled properly. These are hourly based jobs.

2. When explore table TBCTO, i found , both these jobs runs on central as well as dialog instance.

For eg:- for some hours JOB1 run on CI, and for the next some time run on DI. JOB 2 follow the same pattern.

3. in table TBCTO, i have found four fields:

BTCSYSTEM Targ. Sys of a Backg. Job

BTCSYSREAX Targ. Sys of a Backg. Job

EXECSERVER ServerName

REAXSERVER ServerName

could you please tell me what's diffrence between these fields

4. in SM37, when click on job details, i get options: executing server and target server. What are they??//

5. in SM36, while scheduling job, we get option ' executing target'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumit,

1). You might need to kill the jobs or BG WP in Sm50.

2). When you schedule a JOB in SM36 and don't change the TARGET server in SM37 before run of the job, The system can pick any BG WP's depends on the availability of WP.

3). When ever status of BG job changes, the status gets updated in TBTCO table.

BTCSYSREAX Targ. Sys of a Backg. Job (you know this already, if not you can specify which system the job can run as explained in point 2)

EXECSERVER ServerName (Server on which job completed or running))

4). Executing Server - Server on which job completed or running

TARGET server - You can specify the name of the APP or CI or APP server name for the job to run before it kicks off.

5). Hope you know this already from Above points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

This is an hourly job.So the earlier jobs are stuck and are running for longer duration, you might want to cancel them if you dont see any error in logs.

Just have one instance of the job running.

Thanks,

Ashu