Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT FPM UIBB Config

kmandadi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are configuring performance mgmt application for NWBC which uses OIF FPM component and WD application HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT. UIBB is using component HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT, which inturn uses couple of WD components.

One of them is HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY. As part of this process we want to make some UI enhancements for HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY component. I created a component configuration to hide the UI element. However this component configuration is not being called.

Can someone please confirm if this is due to the fact that HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY WD component is not part of the FPM?

Do we need to create an enhacement rather than WD component configuration to get this UI enhancement?

I looked at the UIBB configuration of the FPM and it uses the HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT component without any configuration. However the UI element we wanted to enhance is on HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY. So I am assuming that the only way to make any kind of enhancements to HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY is via WD enhancement rather than component configuration.

appreciate your inputs..

Cheers

mk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mkr,

HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY is reused component in HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT, they are calling HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY via view container, i'm not clear with your configuration but you can configure these components via configuration tcode phap_catalog.