cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Processing through Advanced Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to design a high volume asynchronous interface through AAE . The scenario is File to ABAP server proxy .

I have few questions about AAE processing with Sender File and Receiver Soap adapter.

1) Suppose if I have 50,000 transaction records in one file Will all go to one queue for processing or many queue processing for processing . if it is many, is it configurable?

2) Should the single file having 50,000 transaction be split to many messages and processed in parallel .

I am trying to find out how AAE helps to achieve performance .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>1) Suppose if I have 50,000 transaction records in one file Will all go to one queue for processing or many queue processing for processing . if it is many, is it configurable?

if you're pushing via AAE (ICO object) only then you can have 50k messages in one file easily

(shound't be more then a few minutes to process in PI) if they are the standard size

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .

Then how does the processing happens in ECC back end system. All 50k transaction process one by one ( does the proxy input structure has all the entire pay load ) or it can be split to multiple processing . how does it work ?

Please throw some light on it.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, all 50k transactions happen one by one. Anyway wait for experts reply.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A single file should get processed by one queue and hence one dialog process at ECC. It will make sense to split to multiple files to make the processing at ECC faster so that multiple dialog processes can work on them.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava