cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Warehouse Request for Inbound Delivery Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created Inbound Delivery in ECC and Inbound Delivery Notification has been created in SAP EWM.

Kindly suggest me how and where can I create Warehouse Request for Inbound Delivery Notification.

I donot see any transaction or link to create Warehouse Request for the Inbound Delivery.

I am new to EWM. Please suggest.

Regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Appreciate any help on this. I am stuck with this because I am not able to create a warehouse request.

Appreciate if somone can share the steps involved in Inbound delivery processing in EWM after the distribution of Inbound elivery from ERP to EWM.

Thanks,

Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the Inbound delivery has been distributed to the EWM environment the Inbound delivery notification (IDN) is created. So far so good but after the IDN has been created you will have to activate it manually if it didn't automatically. In order to activate it please go to transaction /n/SCWM/IDN - Maintain Inbound Delivery Notification and execute it for all of the IDNs that are not activated. Then you activate it and it creates the ID.

After the ID has been created, if the system (Post Processing Framework) didn't create the tasks relevant for receipt than you have to go into the ID and choose Inbound Delivery - Follow-On Functions - Warehouse Tasks and create and save the warehouse tasks relevant for receipt.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudiu,

Thanks for your support.

Now I am able to get thorugh all the Integrations issues and able to work with EWM.

Regards,

Shashidhar