cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo Destination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

while i am testing JCo Destination in NWA of CE 7.1 This JCo Points to ECC System.

ECC System and 300 client exits and i am able to login but not pointing by JCo connection of CE. I am getting following exception.

"com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Client 300 is not available in this system."

Regards,

Panu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check if the ip for ECC response to ping reuqest from EP Server?... Maybe you have a Firewall problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE

Authorization failures during the logon phase usually caused by unknown username, wrong password, invalid certificates, etc.

Possible Action : Get the logon data from the JAVA application or JCo trace

Regards,

*Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Arjun: I have added hostname in host file and as well in services file. even though same error appears..

@Venkata: i have changed user id and password but one thing i haven't change any certificates between CE 7.1 and ECC Systems. Do this certificate exchange is required in CE 7.1.

Kindly give ur suggestions on this..

Regards,

Panu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Certificate will help for single sign on but if you get error as "Client is not available" I guess even with certificate you get same error.

Did you try to login with different client using JCO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the following :-

1) Message Server Connection tab :- the message server name should automatically come . You need not to enter manually. If ECC message server name is not there please assign to local sld.

2) Logon Group name should be correct.

3) Please check the user id and password.

Let me know if it helps you. If not please let me know the steps you have followed.

Thanks and Regards'

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Check this link as well [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/e002416225f023e10000000a155106/content.htm].

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Check the ECC hostname in the JCO destination and try to login with any other client other than 300. Make sure portal host file has ECC hostname in it.