cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting table contents to PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know how to download or extract any table contents to an excel work sheet and also in any other format?

For eg: SE16n, we go to any table (ZTEST); I am unable to download the contents.

Or for Eg: TABLE USR40, how to extract the list?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KRP,

Some of the system doesnot have SE16n and however I have used the same t-code in 4.6c, 4.7 based system and now its not showing in systems based on 7.0 atleast I dont have in CRM ..

All you can do it goto SE16 >> Enter the table name >> Click on Table Contents >> Click on Settings >> Fields for Selections >> Choose whatever field you need for your output.

Now You need to click on run and you have your table contents on your screen >> Now from top menu click System >> List >> Save >>Local File >> Here you need choose Spreadsheet >> Choose the directory from you would like to save the file (desktop) >> Give the filename SIDCLNT100.xls >> Generate

Second Option Simple one... > Once you have your contents displayed on screen >> instead of clicking System >> List >> save >> Local file .. just issue the command %pc (you will directly get the option to save the file...

Hope this will clear any doubts ...

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For eg: SE16n, we go to any table (ZTEST); I am unable to download the contents.

Or for Eg: TABLE USR40, how to extract the list?

In addition to the steps mentioned by Rupali, Ensure that you have required access to save local file on desktop as well acess to transaction code se16 or se17 to view table contents.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to locate this option to SE16N?

SE16N Goto Settings->List->Save--->Local File --> select file format (e.g. html,excel,txt etc)

if not downloading a table content might have disbaled for you.

try using command %pc on Tcode input command line and press enter , viewing sap table extract ,it will prompt window for downloading table extract to any file on your computer

Regards,