cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXINN Procedure and excise duty condition type Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing CIn and found that standard condition based procedure TAXINN and Condition type pertaining to Excise duties (JEXP,JCEP,JECP) and Central sales tax (JCST) are missing.But TAXINJ procedure is available.

We need to know whether Basis need to activate some BC sets or any note need to be applied.

Please guide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you switched from TAXINJ to TAXINN recently?

You can just add those conditions in TAXINN and can maintain condition records via FV11.

Ensure that you maintain them correctly in J_1IEXCDEF for TAXINN.

Regards,

Brinda

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Suggested, you can go ahead and add those missing codition types in TAXINN. This is nothing new as I did faced the same situation only thing was for me it was Version 4.6c and in consultation with FICO consultant we infact first created and then added those condition.

The best example i can share is we didn't have anything like Higer Secondary Education Cess for excise duties @ 1 % till 2007-08 financial year , If I am correct.

Since the component was incorporated in 2007-08 budget session so the condition type for the same was missing (to add this additional @ 1 % ) , and we first created a condition type and then added this to the pricing procedure to solve the scenario.

Thanks

RB

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were you able to see TAXINN in OBQ3 ?? If so, check those condition types are there. Accordingly, you have to include those condition types to your pricing procedure

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see the TAXINN procedure in OBQ3.I would like you to share your experience on what will be the impact if I create new taxing procedure ZTAXINN as new without copying from existing one will it have any impact during posting.

I am much concerned since we are creating as new related CIN routines or programs will not be copied.

I request your opinion on that

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should copy the tax procedure from 000 client. Refer the related notes in the note 899086 to know how you can copy the settings from 000 client over to your customising client.

Regards,

Brinda