cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Development Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I searched a lot on SDN for the AS2 development guide,but could not find any.

Can you please provide me the AS2 development guide?

Also,is there any document to step by step Seeburger upgrade?

Thanks,

Gayatri

Edited by: Gayatri Deshpande on Feb 18, 2012 6:15 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gayatri

Check note #1167474 Upgrade SEEBURGER components from XI30/PI70/PI711 to 71x/7.3. More information is contained in the official Seeburger documentation (which, as Prateek has stated, is only available if you have licensed the software).

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the valuable reply.

Can you please suggest some other SAP notes for Seeburger upgrades?

Also.PI7.3 upgrade SAP notes are needed,can you please provide me the SAP notes for SAP PI7.3 upgrade as well as Seeburger Upgrades other than the one you provided?

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri

Where did you search for the notes exactly? Go to http://service.sap.com/support -> Help & Support -> Search for SAP Notes -> Search term: PI 7.3 upgrade -> (Application Area: BC*).

If you do not have access to the Seeburger documentation, check the current list of installed Seeburger components in the Component Info and this will let you know exactly what you need to upgrade. See note #1381878 How/where to check the patch levels of your XI/PI system, for the location of the Component Info.

Regards

Mark

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri

Regarding Seeburger upgrade, there is one known issue documented in note #1486798 ExtendedTools Upgrade 2.0.x to 2.1.1 and later. No other notes exist.

Regarding PI 7.3 upgrade, that is off topic. This thread is about Seeburger. Please also try searching for the notes yourself. They are easily available by searching the Service Marketplace e.g. use the search terms 'PI 7.3 upgrade' and you will find the required notes.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding Seeburger upgrade, there is one known issue documented in note #1486798 ExtendedTools Upgrade 2.0.x to 2.1.1 and later. No other notes exist. 

Regarding PI 7.3 upgrade, that is off topic. This thread is about Seeburger. Please also try searching for the notes yourself. They are easily available by searching the Service Marketplace e.g. use the search terms 'PI 7.3 upgrade' and you will find the required notes

While doing the Seeburger upgrade,do we need to upgrade any other tools as well as you mentioned ExtendedTools Upgrade?

I searched with the 'PI 7.3 upgrade' but did not get anything on Service MarketPlace.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Gayatri

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please provide me the document for step by step approach for the Seeburger upgrade ?

Also,the urls you provided are really vey helpful.

Can you please provide me some more blogs as the ones you provided?

Is there any standard procedure for AS2 development?

Thanks once again,

Gayatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri,

i doubt that u will find any docs related to seeburger upgrade on SDN...but lets wait for experts to comment on this

i would suggest that u should start developing ur interface and post ur queries if u encounter any difficulties during the development

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please provide me any links on sdn for the seeburger upgrade?

I tried but did not find any upgrade guide.

Also,can you please send me some AS2 development guide apart from the blogs you provided?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Can you please provide me any links on sdn for the seeburger upgrade?

i dont think that u will find any seeburger upgrade docs on SDN but lets c what others have to say on this....

>>Also,can you please send me some AS2 development guide apart from the blogs you provided

chk this recent discussion on AS2 adapter

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2136252&messageID=11081955#11081955

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AS2 configuration guide is available with Seeburger installation. If you have a license, you don't have to look for it anywhere.

There is no upgrade guide available on SCN (I couldn't find enough time to write it ).

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please let me know the steps for the Seeburger upgrade or any relevant document?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below link, presentation which talks about B2B EDI integration, configuration and monitoring in SAP PI using Seeburger AS2 adapter

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/events?rid=/library/uuid/70761558-fea8-2c10-ea93-c9eabfa4e9d0&overrid...

Thanks

Anand