cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Object Link in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to create Object Link For Inspection lot (table QALS). I followed the steps like Maintain Screen for Object Link, Maintain Key Fields ,Define Object Links for Document Type and implemented BADI DOCUMENT_OBJ. And the object link record is successfully creating in DRAD table. Where as the record is not updating in QALS table(Inspection Lot table). I have a question here, Do i need to save explicitly in QALS table through coding?

Regards

Neelima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

We are working on a similar requirement where in we need to create object link for Incident log (Table CCIHT_IAL field: RECN). Can you please help me with steps.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Neelima,

We have the same requirement can you  please guide me too like which badi need to implement , to maintain screen number, where we do necessary changes in side the function module after copy from  object_check_EQUI.

Its an urgent .

Reg,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chandu,

We have the same requirement. Can you please explain me the steps. In our requirement we are trying to link the EHS incident logs to DMS. Any help will be highly useful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Tulasi

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to explicitly save the document data in QALS table also, and that trough coding only.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

In which method of the BADI, i need to write ?

Regards

Neelima

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are saving the object link in the Document Info Record(DIR), at that point of time itself, it can be updated in the QALS table via User exit / BADi.

secondly, you had to get some coding for displaying of DIR as additional data in the display screen of inspection lot.

The technical consultant will help you in doing the coding and identification of user exit/ BADi.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

coding for displaying of DIR as additional data in the screen of inspection lot side is done and it is updating in DMS table too. Only problem is from DMS side , not updating the QALS table. will check for the exit.

Thanks for the reply .

And what DOCUMENT_OBJ1 Badi is used for?

Regards

Neelima

Edited by: neelima dumpa on Feb 18, 2012 10:56 AM