cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 7.0 (Oracle DB) Certified Consultant

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

My name is Umar Tariq and I am a Certified SAP Consultant. I completed my SAP Certification on 14th of August, 2011 scoring 88 % Marks in my exam, I would like to add that I did my SAP Academy from Siemens, Pakistan

I am currently located in Karachi, Pakistan. Due to poor SAP Job Market I have been looking for a job in regards to what I have learned so far

I have applied for multiple jobs in relevance to my skill set on SAP Careers as well but so far no response

Can anyone guide me in the right direction, I t will be a big help from people who are affiliated with SAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Its been 6 months and still I am unable to find a relevant job within SAP Sector, I have applied vigorously and still no feedback

I wanted to know what is the worth of certification ? and on which websites can i apply in relevance to my certification which is TADM51_70

Since i do not have any practical experience as of now, people who have experience and are not even certified are getting a job easily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umar,

As Ravi said if you are not getting jobs in your home country you need to come out and start applying the jobs in different countries or market. As far I know you can apply in IBM which is present in your country...

Dont loose your heart .. apart of above you can create a account on Linkedin and create your network.. on Linkedin you can find other SAP consultants from your country check with them... for you its very important to create a network for SAP jobs.. As you have a limited knowledge which is just from book and training try to get basic job where you would be doing the monitoring and there basis activities...

May be you can check www.eursap.eu (its the number one website for SAP jobs in Europe) Monster and other job portal

Always remember.. Certificate never get you a job.. It will be your hand on experience ... Certificate helps you to differetiate from others..

Hope you will get a job soon in SAP Basis..

Edited by: prateek_y on Feb 21, 2012 7:56 PM

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the local job market is not good, then you will have to look for job opportunities outside your country.

Usually, you have such testing period after your certification. Nothing to get demotivated. Hopefully, you should get a good job soon.

Do not loose your focus, keep practising and reading whatever you can before you get the job.