cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lease-In FI Account Statement Report on RECN Overview Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am trying to add a report for Lease In FI account statement (which should contain documents/lines from Accounts Payable). I need to ensure that this report is similar to the Lease Out Tenant Account.

I could see and make the necessary settings on the IMG via Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)->Contracts->Implement Enhancements (BAdi)->Add your Own Reports to Overview path. It is easy to make the settings here to set another option for Lease-In in the Overview drop down box.

However, does anybody know which PBO Module to use i.e. so that it displays the Lease In FI account statements? I can see that the Lease-Out contracts will use the REEX_GUI_LIST_ACCT_SHEET_PBO PBO module, but cannot seem to find the right one for Lease In. Or is there any one at all for Lease In?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl go through the below documentation, it will give some help.

Modify Overview Lists to Your Requirements

The following describes how you can add to and modify the overview lists that are available on the Overviews tab page in master data processing.

Example: All Rental Objects for a piece of land

Procedure

1. Create a function group in which the list is implemented.

Example: ZREFX_GUI_RENT_OBJ_LIST

2. Create an initialization module in the function group.

This module must have the following interface:

Importing Parameter:

Name Typing

IO_BUS_OBJECT TYPE REF TO IF_RECA_BUS_OBJECT

ID_LISTID TYPE RECAC_WBLIST-LISTID

Exporting Parameter:

Name Typing

ES_SUBSCREEN TYPE RECASCREEN

Example: ZREFX_GUI_RENT_OBJ_LIST_PBO

3. Register the list with the module for the given business object.

Create a new entry for the object type you want (such as IG for land) in the Add Your Own Reports to Overviews IMG activity. Choose a new list ID and enter your module, ZREFX_GUI_RENT_OBJ_LIST_PBO.

Remember that this table is cross-client. The overview can be selected in all clients in the system.

Comments

At runtime, the registered module for the object is called in PBO, and the module is supplied with the business object currently being processed in the application, as well as the list ID. The number of the subscreen, on which the list is implemented, has to be returned.

Using the list ID, you can further distinguish among other different attributes within the module.

Example in the system (existing list):

The measurements of the subordinate objects on the master data are implemented using the module REBD_GUI_LIST_MSSUBOBJ_PBO.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thanks for the reply, but that is not what I really need. I mean, for all REEX_GUI_*_PBO modules available to us from SAP, is there one for Lease In or do we need to create a customised report by ourselves? I find it odd that there should be one for lease out but not for lease in!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account statement is available only for customers i.e. lease-out contracts, if you want vendor account statement in lease-in contract you have to create Z FM like REBD_GUI_LIST_MSSUBOBJ_PBO

rgds,

Srini