Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting invoice output by distribution channel

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance.

I have one requirement from our client that he wants to restrict invoice output by distribution channel. please help me if you guys know how to do this config.

ex- if we have customers in sales area 1000/10/10 then we don't want any invoice copies for these customers who are maintained in sales area 1000/10.

Please suggest.

Regards-

Hitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 .Ask abaper to write output type routine using tcode vofm and then assign that to billing type access sequence.

or

2. In driver program write code for validation.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Hitesh

If the output should be restricted by distribution channel then with the help of your ABAP team members,ask them to include the following logic in the smartform.If the Distribution Channel (VTWEG) is 10 then it should not trigger the output.

Second option is,maintain a key combination of Sales organization (VKORG), and Distribution Channel (VTWEG) in the output type access sequence and maintain condition record for all Sales organization (VKORG), and Distribution Channel (VTWEG) except for the combination of distribution channel for which you dont need output type to be triggered

Regards

Srinath

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

thanks for prompt reply.

Can you please tell me the ABAP logic which you mentioned in your post.

Thanks

Hitesh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

1.Maintain the Condition Table with Sale Org. , Distribution channel

2. Assign the Condition Table to Access Sequence

3. Assign Access Sequence to Out Type

4. Maintain Output Determination

4. Maintain the Condition Record (T-Code VV31)

At the time of Invoice if the Condition record is not satisfied system won't print the invoice

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Feb 20, 2012 12:05 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh

The logic which you have to give to your ABAP team is , If If the Distribution Channel (VTWEG) is 10 then output type should not get executed in the billing document. Before going with the enchancement , maintain condition table of key combination of Sales organization (VKORG), and Distribution Channel (VTWEG) and assign it to the output type access sequence and maitnain condition record for all distributuion channels except distribution channel 10.

Regards

Srinath

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have done these changes in my system but after creation of billing doc. the output type is not shooing up in determination procedure.

i have config output type as :

access seq- sales org/dist chann/ billing type

condition type : dispatch time :4 send immediately

transmission medium : 7 simple mail

partner function: BP

still facing problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards-

Hitesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh

Instead of maintaining the key combination of sales organization/dist /channel/ billing type ,maintain key combination of sales organization/distribution channel.In the access sequecne make sure if you are having more key combinations then uncheck the boxes Exclusive.and then check wheather it is working or not

In the billing document,what is the message you are getting in the analysis.

Regards

Srinath

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate your response.

So do i need to maintain only sales org/ dist chann key combination ?

in billing doc i'm getting this error" No output has been selected for printing" but i have assigned procedure to billing doc n aslo maintained output type.

Does that output type config is ok.

Regards-

Hitesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh

As you are getting the message " No output has been selected for printing" so maintain condition record using t.code VV31 for that key combination for which you have mentioned. and then create the billing document again and then check wheather are you getting output type in the billing document or not.

Regards

Srinath