cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't want to trigger alert in mapping failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have defined one alert category and corresponding rule in RWB to trigger alert for any failure like Receiver determination error, mapping error etc for all interfaces like Create order, cost center, shipments etc.

I have done complete configuration and getting alerts email in mail box if any interface fails with any reason.

But, Now, I came up with requirement that for one particular interface the alert should not trigger for mapping failure only and other interface should also not affect.

Need your help to configure the same.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Shele.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

YOu can create interface specific alert rules.

Mention the specific sender and target interface in the new alert rule.

Also, you can chose the error category, for which you need to have alerts.

Best REgards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if we can archive this functionality for individual interface (Not triggering alert mail) when you have created only one catagory and rwb rule for all your interfaces.

You have to create the rule for each of your interface along with catagory other then this interface.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for replies.

the solution achived by defining as suggested.

u2022 Created alert rule for interface specific with u201CNo Restrictionu201D to handle all types of error instead of one generic rule to handle all interfaces.

u2022 Created Multiple Rules ( Like Receiver determination error, IDOC Adapter errors etc) instead of "No Restriction" for required interface to handle errors excluding mapping error. It had sucessfully suppressed the alerts only if u201Cmapping Erroru201D occurs.

Thanks,

Shele.