cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor Enterprise Service hosted in SAP Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I've built a scenario SOAP to SOAP where a enterprise service hosted in a SAP BACKEND is consumed. This standard enterprise service was provieded with SOAMANAGER transaction in SAP BACKEND. How can I monitor the calls to this service in SAP BACKEND? In SOAMANAGER monitoring (that call to transaction SXI_MONITOR) I can't monitor this messages because there I just can monitor webservice proviedes as point-to-point connection and proxy messages (XI Protocol). I think that exists a transaction but I can't get it.

Thank u so much.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK you should be able to monitor all messages in SXI_MONITOR

(also SRT_TOOLS - gives you the link to the same transaction)

but - you know that you won't see any data there for sync messages unless they end up in error right ?

(unless you set up monitoring value - logging_sync which is not recommeneded for PRD systems)

+ all enterprise services as ph EhP5 should be using SAP FEH which is also linked to SXI_MONITOR

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal.

I thought that SOA enviroment was monitored in a different transaction that SXI_MONITOR. I kow that sync messages can't be seen in sxi_monitor unless you set de value logging_sync. Thaks a lot ;).

Another question. Which is the point where I can see the state of all enterprise services hosted in sap backend? SICF?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.