cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change excise tyep while doing J1IIN for export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are creating export excise invoice via J1IIN. But I am not able to change excise type to Bond Or Deemed as the pencil tab is grayed out.

Its by default coming to deemed as I have maintained the settings in u201Cdefault settings for excise gp and series gpu201D as

1000 20 11 1000 P1 S1u2026u2026u2026deemed.

We are using only one excise gp P1 and series gp S1. We have scenarios of export under bond and deemed export.

Please let me know what can be the problem. The strange thing is that it was working fine previously with these settings and we were able to change the excise type. But now it has grayed out. Also I am getting a meesage while J1IIN u201CNo add. Vendor / Customer data maint. for TMK911 -Please maintain J_1IMOVENDu201D

I have cheked the customer master and exice indicator is maintained as u201C1u201D in CIN tab.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply corrections of note- 1500389. This will enable excise invoice type option in J1IIN.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I saw that note but support package mentioned in this note are not there in our system. SO pls tell me should we apply it or not. Also this note state that this note is applicable if we have applied note no 139148 before. But we havenu2019t applied any such not before.

Thanks

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Did you check the Customer Currency what Prashanth suggested ?

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. change teh currency to USD, still same problem. Strange thing is previously i was able to change the excise transaction type, just few days back. Also tax indicator i have maintained in CIN tab but still getting message at time of J1iin that "No add. Vendor / Customer data maint. for TMK912 -Please maintain J_1IMOVEND"

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For your Message says that maintain the Vendor Excise Details (J_1IMOCUST - Customer , J_1IMOVEND - Vendor)

Please check any vendor data is required to maintain

I am not sure check once if you assign any vendor in customer master , check those details in vendor excise (J1ID)

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr Brindra, that note solved the problem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check weighter you have maintain Vendor/Customer Excise Detail in Excise Rate Maintenance (J1ID)

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check the customer's country and also the document currency, it should be other than INR.

You should have a separate series group for exports.

Just check the currency in the sales document.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the customer master data. Country is not india and J1ID is maintained for this customer. Still problem exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried with different series gp also but no effect still not able to change excise transaction type in J1IIN