cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while upgrading the support package ABA level-1 for PI(7.11).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

When I tried to upgrade the support pack, I got the error in the following phase:

XPRA_EXECUTION.

In the logs I could find that OBJECT TYPE "EMMAJOB" could not be generated.

Errors occured during post handling SWO_OBJTYPE_AFTER_IMPORT for SOBJ L.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please apply the manual correction below from SAP Note 1500934

To correct the problem, choose one of the following solutions:

1. Ignore the error and implement all of the available Support Packages in one run. The error is in Support Package 02 and does not exist after this. Since the generation does not occur until the end when you implement several Support Packages at the same time, the error no longer occurs.

However, if you still want to generate Support Package 01 without errors and do not use the enhanced message management functions that are associated with the object EMMAJOB, proceed as follows:

Use transaction SWO1 to change the BOR object type EMMAJOB.

Delete the following methods, including their implementations:

EMMAJob.JobsSelect

EMMAJob.Prepare

EMMAJob.CasesCreate

EMMAJob.CasesGet

EMMAJob.Delete

EMMAJob.JobMessagesGet

EMMAJob.JobIntervalsGet

Delete the remaining implementation of all of the methods in the program program code REMMAJOBBO (the methods start with BEGIN_METHOD and end with END_METHOD), apart from the method Display.

Save the changes.

Activate the BOR object type.

Note that an SPAU comparison is then required when you implement the Support Packages, during which you must transfer the object EMMAJOB from the standard SAP system again.

2. If you require the functions of EMMAJOB and the enhanced message management, make sure that you import all of the available Support packages in one run. The error is in Support Package 02 and does not exist after this. Since the generation does not occur until the end when you implement several Support Packages at the same time, the error no longer occurs.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu