cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Plus Additional of %

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I would like to know any standard setting can be done for the following scenario:

Credit limit for a customer has already reached 100% (say 100,000)

User requested to not block the SO if there is new SO created after that (by right the system will block it automatically)

User wanted the additional credit limit allowed for that customer, say 50% on top of the credit limit (i.e 150,000).

Many thanks.

Regards,

Poi Yoke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

You shall make use of CREDIT LIMIT SEASONAL FACTOR in OVA8 where you will be able to specify the % of tolerance as per your requirement; give the TO date to future date.

Specify the % and don't check the Minus indicator.

I assumed that you want this functionality to be applied for all customers who have a particular risk category in a Credit control area.

thank you

Venkatesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poi Yoke,

Is this extra credit applicable to all the customers or only for one specific customer?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to maintain the additonal credit limit and then you prepare the sale order.

system will not update automatically remaining values for the credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you meant that maintain the total credit limit (100,000) plus additional (50%/50,000) = 150,000 in credit master data (t-code FD32)?

If yes, I already proposed this. But what user wanted is to allow new SO to be created with no block (to save time for the task of release SO) due to the open DO and the open item are in the process of transit (open DO in transit & open payment item in transit).

So, is there any field in standard SAP setting can maintain for this addition 50% credit limit allowed on top of the total credit limit maintain in the FD32?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement you can use in OVA8 maximum open items allowed% then system will check open sales del open payment to upto given %.

i hope this will solve your requirment.

Br,

Srinivasa