cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLTOOLS.SAR error when importing from JAVA export

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done a standard system copy JAVA Export from a NW 7.01 EHP1 going to a new target system that is identical to the source. I then moved the export files to the target and am running the import.

I am now getting an error stating: "error opening X:\EPD_EXPORT\JAVA/TOOLS/SLTOOLS.SAR (error 6). The system cannot find the path specified".

This TOOLS folder and SLTOOLS.SAR file does not exist because it was not created when I did the export from the source system. Any idea why this was not created during the export? Also, how can I obtain SLTOOLS.SAR? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check "DB specic tools" during the export ? if not, try that option and export it.

SLtools should be under $SAPGlobalDir/sltools - (Please check whether your SOURCE system has it)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/743fd6e5-0d01-0010-a2b5-e85339108...

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arjun,

Thanks for your response. I actually figured it out myself by just running SAPCAR against the sltools folder and creating the SLTOOLS.SAR file manually. thanks...

Answers (0)