cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avaiable RTA for SAP GRC AC 5.3 to SRM 7.0 and avaiable VIRVIRSANH 530_720?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know if exists any RTA from GRC AC 5.3 to SRM 7.0? Is possible to connect both systems?

Is necessary to create an apriopate connector instead of a RTA VIRSANH530_700 or VIRSAHR530_700 ?

And finally, is avaible any connector for SAP_ABA Release 702 or SAP_BASIS Release 702?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use RTA on SAP BASIS 7.00 System for any system other than ECC which has ABAP and Basis Level 7.00 with Kernel 7.00

I don't see any option for 7.20, may be it will be available later on.

We have SRM connected to GRC so I can cofirm, yes it is possible to connect SRM to GRC and work with SRM rulebook. RTA and Post-RTA activites and JCO and RAR connectors are a must to get it work properly. In fact all configurations are required as it is in ECC system.

No HR RTA is required ,as there is no HR module in SRM.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita.

Firstly, thanks for your answer.

According to your post, I also would like to know which version of SRM have you connected to GRC AC 5.3.

And finally, if I have a SRM 7.0 Abap Stack that has SAP BASIS 702 and SAP_ABA 702. Is possible to connect GRC AC 5.3 with that kind of SRM with RTA VIRVIRSANH 530_700?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

We have SRM 5.0, Basis and ABAP patch 7.00.

I don't see RTA available for 7.02 on service marketplace. It is available for 7.0 and 7.10. It is better if you ask this query to SAP via an OSS message. They will give you definite answer if 7.0 RTA will be compatible or not.

Regards,

Sabita