cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy application SUP 2.1.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert:

I am developing one application in SDK Mobile (Mobile Developer) and when I make a deployment the application to SUP several times (because I´m adding new item MBO) I get the following error and I can´t continue working with this application anymore.

the detail error in SUP:

2012-02-16 18:00:40.953 WARN MMS Thread-210 com.sybase.sup.admin.common.ServerException

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at com.sybase.djc.rmi.iiop.server.MessageHandler.run(MessageHandler.java:310)

at com.sybase.djc.rmi.iiop.server.MessageHandler.processRequest(MessageHandler.java:798)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.$invoke(DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.java:133)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.$invoke_0(DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.java:347)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DomainAdminImpl.deployJar(DomainAdminImpl.java:266)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DomainAdminImpl.deployWithArgs(DomainAdminImpl.java:351)

com.sybase.sup.admin.common.ServerException

2012-02-16 18:00:40.953 WARN MMS Thread-210 com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxException: An undefined alias 'x' was used in sql .

... 16 more

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.QueryDef.getQuerySql(QueryDef.java:1006)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.QueryDef.createSqlAndBinding(QueryDef.java:549)

Caused by: com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxException: An undefined alias 'x' was used in sql .

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at com.sybase.djc.rmi.iiop.server.MessageHandler.run(MessageHandler.java:310)

at com.sybase.djc.rmi.iiop.server.MessageHandler.processRequest(MessageHandler.java:798)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.$invoke(DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.java:133)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.$invoke_0(DOECDomainAdminImpl_DJC.java:347)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DomainAdminImpl.deployJar(DomainAdminImpl.java:266)

at com.sybase.sup.admin.server.DomainAdminImpl.deployWithArgs(DomainAdminImpl.java:339)

at com.sybase.sup.server.deploy.SupDeployer.deploy(SupDeployer.java:303)

at com.sybase.sup.server.deploy.SupDeployer.doDeploy(SupDeployer.java:382)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxCompiler.compile(AfxCompiler.java:3157)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxCompiler.run(AfxCompiler.java:697)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxCompiler.run(AfxCompiler.java:1020)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxCompiler.compile(AfxCompiler.java:1684)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.EntityDef.prepare(EntityDef.java:2591)

at com.sybase.afx.compiler.QueryDef.getQuerySql(QueryDef.java:1010)

com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxException: com.sybase.afx.compiler.AfxException: An undefined alias 'x' was used in sql .

Does anyone know what could be happening?

Best regards

Maria Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

I'm no expert but I got the same problem. I get the same error during my deploying routine.

The SUP got a temp Folder for deployed projects. This folder lies in your SUP Installdirectory and then Servers\UnwiredServer\deploy\webapps\wsh

In this wsh-folder you'll find some compressed files. These files are the tempfiles for deploying. One of my files was damaged and not readable anymore. I removed all of them (only the compressed files not the WEB-INF and META-INF).

Afterwards I made a new try for deploying and voila it works fine.

I hope, this will help you, Please let me know, if that is the resolution for your problem.

best regards,

Stefan