cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement to fixed Asset done to WBS with status ENTE

0 Kudos

We have one cenary in our company that is added into settlement role two lines when the project is created.

First line has Fixed Asset with settlement type "Full" and second line to Asset in process with type "Capitalization in AUC".

Currently in this process when we run the t-code CJ8G by program "RKO7CJ8G" and the WBS has the status ENTE all costs goes to the Asset in process and only when the status change to ENCE the costs are transferred to Fixed Asset.

We have some cases that the WBS has been transferred before the status ENCE has being done. We have two WBS with the similar status and costs and when we run the t-code CJ8G to both WBS only one of them is settled.

We follow checking the configuration and trying to understand why in one case work well and the other case not work.

Could you please help us to understand which parameters is checked ? So, we didn't know why this happen.

Someone passed for this problem.

Regards

Romanato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello, All

After some Analise together SAP and process we find a note that will fix our problem.

Note 136263. Our process has costs update after the status TECO. So, this note fixed the problem sending the costs done into WBS to AuC.

If someone have problems with settlement could check this note.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run Individual settlement in Test run mode using T Code CJ88 for the WBS element for which the settlement is not happening.

Check the error it gives after running the settlement in test run.

We can further work accordingly.

Regards,

Nitin

0 Kudos

I did the same thing into CJ88 (Individually) and CJ8G, but in both cases for one WBS work well (not transfer the AUC to FA) and to other WBS the values are transferred to Fixed Asset. I tried to run the CJ88 and CJ8G with type of processing 8- Full settlement and not work well also.

I started checking the type of settlement to understand if the problem could be with the period, but I can't find anyone yet.

Do you if there some field that can be determine different procedure to the same project profile ?

Regards.

Romanato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope it gives some error decription in detail after running settlement. Please share the message

Thanks,

Nitin

0 Kudos

When I run both t-code anyone error appear. Only happen is that for one WBS the settlement to Fixed Asset is done and to other WBS anything happen. The type of processing that we are run is "Automatically".

Regards

Cristina Romanato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please ensure you have following checked before running Settlement.

1. Check cost for WBS element in Tcode CJI3

2. Check Iine items for settlement in Tcode CJIC

3. Check Settlement rule for WBS element

4. Check whether the period enter in CJ88 is correct. It should be same as when the actual posting was done.

Please check and try again.

Regards,

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hello Nitin

I checked also to both WBS and Project the t-codes mentioned by you and we have costs (CJI3), we have settlement (CJIC), but when we run the t-code CJ88 to one WBS happen the settlement and other no.

I checked also the t-code BS22 to status ENTE to operation KOAO used to Settlement and is with status permitted.

Do you know if there are other link that we can define different situation for project type for example ?

Regards.

Romanato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your first post you mentioned that based on the status system has to decide which rule (either AuC or Fixed Asset) needs to be used for settlement. Can you give a few more details like,

- are these user statuse's?

- do you have any custom code that tells the system which distribution rule to use based on these statuses?

Regards

Sreekanth

0 Kudos

This example not use user status, only system status and the problem happens with WBS status ENTE. When the t-code CJ8G is runner. The custom code that we have is BS23 to status ENTE to business operation KOAO configured to permit settlement.

The project profile is the same to both WBS, the settlement used is the same.

If you need more details, please let me know what kind of detail do you need and I'll sent.

Regards.

Romanato