cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display standard SAP icons in WebDynpro?

uta_bchner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

in my web dynpro app I'm using several web icons for display. Works very well so far with this notation: `~Icon/Failure` e.g.

Now I need an icon which I can't find in the web icons library: the standard sap icon ICON_PRESENCE.

I have tried this method: http://www.sapgeek.net/2009/10/web-dynpro-use-icons/ but it doesn't work; it seems that the system searches for the gif name as a web icon and can't find it.

Is there any other way to diaplay standard sap icons in web dynpro, or does someone know if there is a web icon showing a burning light bulb??

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose you need to display a standard SAP icon then take a image UI element and in the property SOURCE

of image element click on the small F4 icon, a window opens with different tabstrips, select SAP ICONS tab

and choose the relevent icon.

If you dont find the icon, then you can upload the icon onto the application server and use it in your component.

For this rightclick on your component and create a mime object and import the image from PC to SAP and you can

now use this and will find it in the component usage tab in that F4 window of SOURCE property.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

uta_bchner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you, guys!

Obviously I was thinking too complicated - didn't get the idea of simply putting the icon alias into the source field.

Now it works perfectly!

Edited by: gluehwuermchen on Feb 20, 2012 6:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a image UI element and in the property SOURCE give ICON_PRESENCE and save it.u can also use ICON_HELPASSISTENT_ON,ICON_WD_WEB_PROJECT,ICON_WD_WEB_APPL_PROJECT.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you really still dint' find, upload your image in mimes folder..then you can use it from mimes

Regards

Srinvivas

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the matchcode and there is a tab called SAPGUI (ICON). Here you have all the standard sap icons.

Or you can write directly the name of the icon in the property source of your image.

Regards,