cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set 2% discount to all sales orders that exceeds $50,000?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

May I ask how do i set 2% discount to all sales orders that exceeds $50,000?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go To VK11--->Enter Your Condition type and select the respective Key Combination.

Now in Line Item Enter the (Material Number/ Customer/ Sorg) what ever KeyCombination you set for your condition type :

Then selcet GOTO button(upper screen)---> Select " Scales"

Under Scales give for "Scale Quantity Tab " amount 50000 and for ";Amount Tab" = 2

First Thing : If you wnat to give 2 % Discount. Make Sure the Condition Type you are using , its Calc Type Must be "A"(Percentage)

Second thing : if you want , on basis of value of whole Sale Order Discount Should be given : then Make your condition type as Header Condition Type (Under the details of your Condition Types)VOV6).. Check Header Condition Tab)

Hope this will solve your problem.Please reward if find useful.

Thanks.

Edited by: C.Ankit on Feb 16, 2012 4:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C.Ankit

Thanks for your prompt reply. However, may I know what condition type and key combination should I choose? I have no idea where to start off from.

Thanks!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DuskOwl,

As per my knowledge you need to develop new routine and assign it to the discount condition type at pricing procedure,then maintain condition record to maintain discount percentage.Now whenever sales order exceeds the value 50,000 system will pick the discount condition type.Take the help of ABAPer to build the routine.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VK11 Enter your Condition Type like : k007. Then Click on Button Key Combinations.

Then Certain Combination of values will come like :

Cuustomer / Material.

Sales Organization / Dc / Divi / Customer.

or any Access Sequence which is maintained in yoy system.

Select any Key Combination. : like if you select : Sales Organization / Dc / Divi / Customer.

then you need to enter value for respective fields : SORG , Diustribution Channel , Divison , Customer.

After entering --- goto scales ans set amount(50000) and discount(2%).

So after that any Sales Order for (Sorg , Dc , Dv, Customer)you entered in VK11.if crosses 50000 amount, automaticaly system perdicts 2 % discount for that . Provided that condition type (for which you set the record ) must be present in Pricing Procedure.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ignore my previous post.I just worked on this scenario, it can be done through standard.

First go to T.code V/06 select your discount condition type and give *Calculat.type A Percentage ,Scale type A Base-scale

and* Scale basis B Value scale.At VK11 give 2 % and go to scales give scale value from 50,000 save and check the

scenario,as per this once the sale order value exceeds the value 50,000 system automatically give the 2% discount, if the sale

order value 49,999 it wont give. I am sure it will work.

Regards

Ram

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since the discount needs to be given based on the net value of the complete order (and not a single item).... you should give this disocount at header level. One way of achieving this requirement is....create a zee table and maintain (currently it may be a single record) the combination of net value and the discount allowed (say...50000 - 2%) and build a logic in the user exits for the system to check the net value of the document and then the value in Ztable and if eligible, the system should place the discount value in the sales order header for a given condition type.

Thanks,

Ravi