cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BR970W warning with IN_WRONG _TABLESPACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BR970W warning with IN_WRONG _TABLE SPACE occurred in the system for PSAPSR3AUSPD,PSAPSR3AUSPI.I

i introspected in TAORA,IAORA and i found that the table space or indices are specified neither in TAORA

nor in IAORA. So kindly provide me a solution on how to add the table-space in TAORA and index for particular table-space in IAORA and then finally how to move the objects into the correct table-space.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to add user tablespaces to TSORA before they can be added to TAORA and IAORA.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see the those tablespace and indices in TSORA , But missing in Taora and Iaora.So , i can add them and is that TABART has to be maintened similar in TAORA and IAORA?

regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly let me know how to create data class as i am unable to get the data from DBA COCKPIT transaction for adding new data classes.

Regards

Ram

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add them manually to TAORA and IAORA under USER class

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

When i went to TAORA and gave new entries forPSAPR3AUSPD with the data class USR, i am getting message" a data record with specified key already exists", i hope this comes due to existing data class. So let me know how to create new data class (not in DBA COCKPIT transaction ) so that i can assign properly for respective indexes and tablespaces

Regards

Ram

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check TSORA consistency via SE13.

How did you created those tablespaces... if done with BRTOOLS they would have updated the system?

If both DATA and INDEX are updated in TSORA you should have no problem

Also, read Note 778784 - Inconsistencies between data class and database container

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

i just followed ur comments and added the particular tablespace and indspaces in TSORA,TAORA,IAORA and am not getting the earlier warnings.But i have less errors now

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: ERROR, type: MISSING_INDEX, object: (table) SAPR3.POOVEN

BR0978W Database profile alert - level: ERROR, parameter: SORT_AREA_SIZE, value: 65536 (>< 4,2 MB)

BR0973W Database operation alert - level: WARNING, operation: sehqcrwr.tse, time: 2012-01-10 10.33.05, condition: Last 'tse' operation failed with rc = 2

For the first one MISSING_INDEX , there exists table POOVEN at database level, but while checking via se14 the table is not active and i clicked on indexes am getting an message "There is no active nametab in the system, although an active ABAP/4 Dictionary object was expected".

Kindly provide me ur valuable inputs

Regards

Ram

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BR0970W Database administration alert - level: ERROR, type: MISSING_INDEX, object: (table) SAPR3.POOVEN

Check DB02 for missing tables and indexes, you need to make sure your ABAP dictionary is consistent

BR0978W Database profile alert - level: ERROR, parameter: SORT_AREA_SIZE, value: 65536 (>< 4,2 MB)

If the parameters in the database has the correct value then update DB17 with that value and the error will be removed

BR0973W Database operation alert - level: WARNING, operation: sehqcrwr.tse, time: 2012-01-10 10.33.05, condition: Last 'tse' operation failed with rc = 2

This is related to a failed tablespace extention.. should not show on the next DBCheck

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

In db02 for missing indexes all the details are in green.Let me know what can be done to it to avoid the missing index problem

In DB17 The sort area size check condition is 4,2 and condition level is error.Let me know what value i can change.

After running update-stats and then check-db, am still getting the below one too:

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A transarent table POOVEN exists at the database level , but it is not active at ABAP dictionary level.I have tried via se14 to

activate and adjust, but am unable to activate .Kindly give me a solution on how to overcome this issue

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have done inactive condition for some errors and warnings.Added to that i have introspected that POOVEN table does exist at database level but does not exist at abap dictionary and i cannot create index for the missing table too.Finally i got one last warning as below ::

BR0981W Not enough disk space for the total maximum size 90000.000 MB of 3 files of tablespace PSAPSR3D on disk device 17986876, missing at least 53159.217 MB

BR0981W Not enough disk space for the total maximum size 11921.000 MB of 3 files of tablespace PSAPSR3JCDSD on disk device 17986876, missing at least 3111.217 MB

I have added data files of 2gb to both the tables PSAPSR3D,PSAPSR3JCDSD and still facing the warning. Is it possible to avoid this warning via db17 and let me know the check condition name?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your valuable support and this is mainly due to lack of space in the server

Regards

Ram

Answers (0)