cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Menu- System Status not showing the updated Product version for SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have recently upgraded our SCM 7.0 product system to EHP1. And it was completed successfully and we are able to see the upgraded software component Sp levels in the SPAM and in the Menu->System Status -> Componenent information.

But , in the Menu->System Status, main screen it is not showing the updated Product version , rather it is still showing as SCM 7.0 where as it should show as EHP1 for SCM 7.0.

Can you please let me know how to correct this issue?

Thanks in advance .

Regards,

Amarendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is not really important... As long as your components have the right release level in SPAM

My system shows ECC 6.0 not ERP 6.0 EHP 5

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Thanks for the information. However, if on one system it shows correctly and on another system it does not show, then there should be something missing right??I understand that it will not have any impact on the system, but still i would like to know how actually it will update this product version in the System status under SAP Menu?

Regards,

Amarendra

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were the 2 system upgraded the same way?... or one was installed and the other upgraded?

If they both had the same treatment I will find very odd that they'll have different descriptions

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Yes, Both the systems were upgraded in the same way.

Regards,

Amarendra

Answers (0)