cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a scene wher i need to calculate the ZFUE-fule surchare condition type for the third party order as the whatever value is manainted in condition record. for ex. if 100$ is maintained in condition records it should be fectched wjile invoicng and should not greater thatn 100$.

condition type is header as well Item.

but when i creating the order with 2 item. while invoice it calculted 100 and 100 for both line item.(200 $ HEADER). but i want only 100$.max.

and if i make it header condition that it will affect the other pricing procedure.

Would you kinldy suggest me how can i do this.

Thanks,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the condition type configuration (V/06), can you check the box group condition and add routine 1 in the Group condition routine field, then test again?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said you are maintaining heder condition .when we maintain heder condition it will distribute to all line items.let say if u maintained heder con zxxx=100$ it will show item 10 100$ and item 20 100$.

As per me if you want 100$ for both line items then you can maintin heder con zxxx only 50$,or you can go for routen development.

i hope this will help you ,if not get explain your requirement indetail.

Br,

Srinivasa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to develop a routine with the help of ABAPer for your logic.

And accordingly assign this against your condition type in pricing procedure in Alt base value.

Regards

JP