Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate manual accruals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need help on this. I have two issues.

1. When I add manual accrual to the rebate agreement and check the sales volume, the total accrual is not updated.

2. When I save the rebate agreement, a rebate request credit memo is generated, which has the pricing procedure greyed out and the net value is zero. Only two condition types B001 and MWST are copied to the document.

Please guide me on resolving these two issues.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. When I add manual accrual to the rebate agreement and check the sales volume, the total accrual is not updated.

This b'coz you don't have accured ammount of rebate in your rebated agreement. Rightly suggested you need to update rebate agreement using Tcode VBOF (program SDBONT06).

If that dose not help your cause. Then change the validity from date for the rebate agreement where you can have more number of invoice for customer.

Further, first use TCode OVB3 or program RV15B001 used for reorganize of rebate billing Index(Table VBOX).

Then try updating infostructure S060 & S136 using TCode OMO1(You must set the update to 'Synchronous updating as1'), before going for TCode VBOF or program SDBONT06 to update the affected billing documents

This should update rebate agreement with current sales volume for rebate agreement.

2. When I save the rebate agreement, a rebate request credit memo is generated, which has the pricing procedure greyed out and the net value is zero. Only two condition types B001 and MWST are copied to the document.

Net value is zero b'coz you don't have base for rebate or rebate agreement is not relevant for settlement.

So, to do settlement (I assume it is manual settlement) few things you need to consider for Rebate agreement:

1. Agreement status should be B - Agreement released for settlement

2. In configuration for rebate agreeemnt doc type (Tcode VB(2 ). it should be relevant for Manual Accrual and you should have ManAccrls Order type.

3. To do manual settlement, press Execute Settlement button in rebate agreement doc. In the pop screen provide the desired accrual amount for which you want to do settlement. Save the agreement to create rebate credit memo request the amount for the settlement.

Further for condition type in credit memo.

Check your document pricing procedure for crebit memo. And accordingly check the pricing procedure (OVKK) getting determine for the same. If that is not the desired pricing procedure(V/08). Then determine the same with your desired pricing procedure.

Regards

JP

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

check in VB(2 manual accurals ticked or not and manual accural order type is B4

also update the billing document with SDBONT06 in se38.

check and revert.

Regards,

Krishna.