Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add the company code in ppoma_bbp

roshni_menezes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently setting up a new SRM client (SRM702) for testing purpose. We created the organisational structure using ppoca_bbp , i.e created Root node and entered the address and saved. Following this, we went to ppoma_bbp and created the company. For the company name created, we went to the 'Functions' tab and selected the checkbox for 'Company'. But we are not able to enter the corresponding company code and the backend system as these fields are missing. Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Roshni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define Logical system for the SRM and ECC 6.0

Check for the connections - -SRM to ECC, ECC to SRM with the help of BASIS team.

company code is taken from ECC 6.0

First select the backend logical system then enter the company code and save

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

roshni_menezes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your quick response.

The logical systems and the connections between the systems are maintained correctly. The issue here is that the option to enter the company code and the backend system are missing. i.e in the Functions tab , I only have the option to select the company checkbox , but the fields for entering the backend system as well as the company code are missing.

Any idea why these fields are missing in the first place. Is there any pre requisite which will then enable these options?

Thanks and Regards

Roshni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained entries in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST on SRM side?

Regards,

Nikhil

roshni_menezes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

These values are maintained correctly. Any other suggestions?

Regards

Roshni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshni,

Can you please assign the BBPADMINISTRATOR* role to the user and then check.

Thanks,

Anshu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did you fix this?  I have the same problem now?

Can you guide/

Thanks

Raj