cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block/Discontinue an article at warehouse level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I want to know how can I block or discontinue an article at warehouse level. By mistake , I extended an article to warehouse view in AP Retail . I do not want to block or discontinue the article for site/plant level because still the transactions are carried at plant level. I cannot try MM06 as it does not exist for Retail specefic domain.

Regards.

Sumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Techies,,

Thnx fr tht.

Gt resolved now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I picked this up from the Retail Forum

Please do try this BAPI as an option :

Delete : Discontinue material BAPI_RETAILMATERIAL_DELETE

Also try Accessing the transaction Discontinue Materials (WSE1)

I hope that it helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot 'Block' the material in the warehouse if you do not have any stock

If MM06 is not available there should be a transaction in Retail that allows the Material to be Flagged for deletion?

You should find it in the Menu starting at the Material Master

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumi

You can Block the material in the warehouse using LS07 but this will only stop it moving in the warehouse

You can mark the material for deletion using MM06 and you can select either Plant, St Location or Warehouse

This is the one you want I believe

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

I tried blocking by LS07 but it showed the error" No data vailable for criteria specified". I had given the article no, the warehouse no. and the site no. and also checked the Putaway block.

Is it showing because there are zero quantity in the warehouse when i checken in MLGN table.

No transfer orders have been raised for this article for ths warehouse no. yet.

But i want to block this warehouse for future purpose as I had extended this to a wrong warehouse by mistake.

Pleaseadvice Frenchy. Another thing,, I cannot use MM06 as we use Retail specefic application where this transaction cannot be used.

Regards.

Sumi