cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Smartform print preview and print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the footer window of my smartform, i am calling a standard text which is of 3-4 lines in a continuous manner. When i see the preview of the smartform, the complete text is seen. But when i take a print out, the text which is not fitting on the page and the line is getting cut.

How do i avoid this. But if i download the form into a PDF then i am able to see the form as it is in the print preview.

Regards,

Indira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vipin_dugaya3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I also have gone through the same problem, its only problem because the printer setting.

The Page Margin of printer setting is different from the SAP Print preview setting.

You should move your footer little up.

Regards,

Vipin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u for the replies. thread closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank u for the replies.The problem is solved. I decreased the width of the window and the form in the preview and the print out are the same now.

Regards,

Indira.

the question in answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

close the thread if the problem is solved and dont forget to assign points

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the paper size in the printer match the page format of the form? i.e. If the page format of the form is LETTER, then the paper in the printer must also be LETTER size to get a result. If it the page format of the form is DINA4, then the paper in the printer must also be A4 size.

Also there is also a logical page and a physical page. There is a small margin needed for the printer to transport the paper through the printer. So this can also account for differences.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are able to see the correct data in print preview, then your print should also be correct. If it is not getting printed correctly, then the problem might be with the printer. Check it out.