Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registration process in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

i have the following scenario in SUS

on the ROS page the possible supplier fills in his information. Based on 2 fields from ROS page, DUNS Number and COMRG number, i have done e function module that checks if this possible supplier already exists in SUS as a Business Partner.

now if this check fails, i have to check if this supplier exist in ECC as a creditor.

here i got stuck... i don't know how to develop this workflow for checking in ECC and by what fields to check.

any ideas ar what documnentation should i read from SAP?

thank you!

Catalin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Catalin,

Are you using ROS for all vendors or only PO vendors (vendors with which you exchange purchase order document)?

You can replicate the those vendors from ECC to SUS/ROS (SUS/ROS share the same client).

Once you replicate the vendors to SUS, then all the new potential supplier registration will be checked against the vendor data base in the SUS system.

You can replicate the suppliers from ECC using the PI configuration to SUS.

I hope, it helps you.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjan,

10x for your response!

We are using ROS only for the qualification process, which means sending questionaries to the possible supplier. this questionaries are being completed by the supplier via a link which he receives it from us.

So in this case my client doesn't want to replicate from the begining all the vendors from ECC to SUS.

He just want's to check if this supplier which is trying to registrate on ROS is already existing in ECC, and only after this I will replicate it from ECC to SUS via PI configuration.

so my question remains: how should i create this workflow for checking the existance in ECC of the vendor

thank you!

Catalin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any ideea for my question? any hint would be good since i don't know were to start.

Catalin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Catalin,

Can you let me know where in ECC are you storing vendor's Duns number? Usually people store it in LFA1-KRAUS field. If that is the case, then you can simply make a remote function call from SUS client into ECC client and check for the presence of DUNS number that your registered supplier provides you.

Regards,

Nikhil