cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage two invoice posting for one price condition in sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am a new user in SD module especially for billing and pricing part, and i have a specific requirement from my client that i cannot find the solution. Could you please help if you have any idea to resolve the following situation:

I have a plant in UK which create a sales order for a customer X for a material M with a specific amount.

For the invooice creation, the goal is to create two invoices:

- One with net value billed in USD,

- one with GBP to bill the tax.

I tried to use billing plan, and i was able to generate the 1st invoice without tax through pricing procedure that don't manage Tax condition, however i am blocked when trying to generate the second invoice that contains only the tax.

Do you have any idea how can it be managed?

Thanks for help

I can add more clarification if needed.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a thought. If you have any concern, then either you can correct my understanding or if you further elaborate the business process.

Are taking both currency results to accounting

FYI, document currency in billing doc(VF02) will be based on currency maintained in customer master.

And customer receiveble(FBL5N) amount will be based on company code currenecy.

If you have to represent these invoice as document for sales process, then you can have 2 different output types with for the same invoice in respective currency.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for feedback.

In fact the Customer master data currency is USD, and company code is in UK so it is GPB.

The target is for some business case the customer is invoiced with Net value in USD, and the tax will be invoiced in GBP.

But the problem is that i cannot manage two currencies and two invoices for one price condition.

So I am wondering what is the best solution, How i can generate two output types for the same price condition.

I tried to set up pricing procedure without tax, to manage the Net value, in first line of the billing plan.

But i am not able to generate a seconde line with only the tax condition.

DO you think that is possible?

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to set up pricing procedure without tax to manage net value in the first line of billing plan.

If you want to generate two output types for same condition type in different currencies then you give the following logic to your ABAP team

If condition type A comes with currency USD then it has to pick in the output type 1 and if condition type A picks in currency USD then condition type A has to pick in currency GBP in output type 2

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create billing document using VF01 then make sure that the currency is in USD for the pricing condition types.Again create the billing document wrf to the document and then manually you select proforma invoice and execute it. here you change the pricing currency to GBP for the tax conditon type. Make sure that currncey conversion is already maintained between USD and GBP

Regards

Srinath