cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT: No tables showing in Data Provisioning screen in HANA Studiop

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've implemnted SLT on my source system and configured the schema in transaction LTR. The master replication job has completed successfully and I can see DD02L and DD02T in my HANA schema.

I have also assigned the authorisations to my user according to the SAP HANA Security Guide - Trigger-Based Data Replication. The only thing I haven't done is run the stored procedure RS_GRANT_ACCESS as I'm not sure this is required.

However when I launch the data provisioning screen in the HANA studio there are no tables displayed for my source system.

Am I missing a step here? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Herman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

a_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Herman,

Its good that you solved your problem yourself quick and easy

I am stuck in SLT config. as for me after finishing config using LTR, DD table just don't appear on HANA side. Pls have a look on my post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3242236 and see if you can suggest anything.

regards

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing status to set question to answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member,

I have the same issue with your problem.

May I ask you about  how to get the necessary authorisations?

And when I get necessary authorisations who should I assigend to?

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind - turns out I was logging into the system with the wrong user i.e. one without the necessary authorisations assigned. It's working fine now.

Regards,

Herman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Herman,

Please let me knwo what roles did you add and which userid to resolve the issue, I am having same issue.

Thanks,

Gnana