Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the TPZ files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help.

I am facing a problem while transporting a request to Production environment. I am using File Level Transport. When I create a transport file, it is successfully created in development system's /export location. Basis team moves the file production system's /import directory.

But here I am not able to see the imported tpzfile via Tool->import design objects , in Production environment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below from sap help.

After a successful import, the Integration Builder moves the imported TPZ files into the directory <systemDir>/xi/repository_server/importedFiles. The support package stack of imported software component versions is displayed on the Details tab page for the relevant software component version in the Integration Builder. If an error occurs, this information is important for support. Take one of the following precautions to retain the overview of the imported XI content:

● If the release and the support package stack are clear from the file name of the TPZ file, simply leave the files in the directory importedFiles (see above).

If a file with the same file name already exists in the directory importedFiles, the Integration Builder adds the date and time of the import to the file name of the imported export file. This enables you to check which file was imported last.

● After a successful import, you can keep the packed files, from whose naming convention you can derive the support package stack. Move them into the directory importedFiles, for example.

If version conflicts occur during the import, you can process and resolve them in the Enterprise Services Builder. In the case of corrupt export objects, you can force the import and skip objects that cannot be imported. The import is then incomplete and references to objects that are not imported are lost.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with Basis Team whether they exported TPZ files are in the below location exactly or not

/sapmnt/<Prod sys ID>/global/xi/repository_server/import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file was moved to the correct directory.I myself checked it.

Please help as this is affecting the deliverables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As krishna suggested the files may be copied to the wrong directory or it may be a cache related problem,

also please check that the files which are placed in the import folder are correct and was never imported before.

Because you dont see the .TPZ files which have been imported earlier.

Also please go through the below link.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1310002

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its most likely that the the files are copied to the wrong server/ directory.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your response.

But the file was copied to the correct directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If everything was doen correctly, You can try doing a refresh of the design time cache in the RWB (Administration). Might help!

regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cache Refresh was done.But again the same issue.