cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to bill the customer as per billing plan according to a contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Plz help me out I am stuck, scenerio is I am doing a contract with Perodic billing plan for every month. in contract the billing date shows rightly. but when I do vf01 for first month billing it shows all the billing plan days . but when I select first date for billing system allows me to save the bill. but later when I again go for vf01 for next month billing from putting the same contract no it shows a log stating that "paritially processed". Plz show me the path how to bill th customer on every month. is my process is right or any alternative Please suggest. I am waiting eagerly. thankx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

In the periodic billing plan, you can adjust conditions to the length of

the period, only if you use the following calculation type for the

condition:

M quantity - monthly price

N quantity - yearly price

Q quantity - daily price

P quantity - weekly price

In this case the pricing determins correctly a prorated value

according to the lenght of the period in the billing plan.

Please check your conditions and use in a periodic billing plan

only conditions which have the mentioned calculation type. Otherwise

you will get every time the same value for a 'long' period or a

'short' period.

92655 - Billing plan: billing yearly prices on monthly basis

Regards

Goviind

Edited by: Govindraj Kulkarni on Feb 20, 2012 10:05 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Contract check wheather you have maintained billing blocks for other billing dates.So check you periodic billing plan.If it is showing all billling dates when you have done billing for the first month.its not a problem but if those values are also passing to FI then there is a problem.So check the accounting document wheather it has taken entire amount of the contract or the currnet month biling amount only.If it has taken current month billing amount then it is working fine

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear srinath

Thankx for your response, but I am still in the same page all the invoice are generating at the first time and invoice are also posted into accounting. My requierment is to bill on the end of every month.plz suggest me. waiting on you halping hand. plz

good day

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the message might be a information message

you press enter and proceed further to create Billng document and check