Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant (SHD0) in ChaRM - final tidy up

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have used SHD0 to tidy up our Change Request (ZDCR). Have hidden a few fields and made a few fields mandatory etc.

However, there is one more thing I want to make "invisible" and I can't figure out how to.

At the bottom of the ZDCR creation screen is a few boxes. One is a status box (Pending Approval). The next box says "Further Statuses". And then there is a few small icon boxes - a magnifying glass, a green flag and then a black and white checkered flag.

I want to make all of these disappear. I have gone through all the screens in SHD0 but nothing makes this invisible.

Suggestions???

Thanks very much.

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I resolved the problem in the SPRO:

SAP Solution Manager Implemention Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration -> Scenario Specific Settings -> Service Desk -> General Settings -> Set Up the Original Screen Profile

I created new screen profile for ZDCR:

SRV0 with SRV_SLFN_1

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bump.

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for multiple posts...I think this may be linked to the "Item Details" tab in the Change Request (in between Fast Entry and Transaction Data tabs).

With SDCR the Item Details tab is gone.

With my ZDCR the Item Details tab is there.

The boxes/icons at the bottom were initially in an Item Details box (which I hid via SHD0). However, the icons/boxes within the Item Details still remains.

If I can figure out how to get rid of Item Details tab it may get rid of the boxes/icons as well????

Thank you

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I noticed that the standard Change Request (SDCR) doesnt have these fields/icons at the bottom...

So there must be a way...?