Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not want Budget check & Commitment value for purchase Requisition

former_member679976
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I hope you all are doing well.

My client's requirement is that at the time of Creation of Purchase Requisition there should be no budget check against WBS element and also Commitment value should not be for Purchase Requisition.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer notes 955106 & 955107. Hopefully this should help.

Also refer Note 1307755 - Deactivating update of purchase requisitions commitment

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member679976
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for ur quick reply.

I have done changes in tolerence limit (activated it for PO only).

Now i created 1 Project PR of more than value of budget (system didnt check the Budget against WBS) but when i am trying to create PO with reference to same PR, system is giving error of budget. That is OK for me.

Now my requirement is to not take PR value as commitment in my reports, i want only PO value in Commitment column of repport.

I have read all 3 notes suggested by you. Can u tell me whcih one should i implement to stop PR value as commitment in reports.

Thanks & Regards

former_member679976
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gokul,

thanks for ur reply. I have implemented note 1307755 and my problem has been solved.

Thanks & regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

We are implementing this note 1307755 in our Test environment.

Our requirement is to avoid the Budget commitment being updated where a Purchase Requisition is posted. The Note is working for this purpose. However we do need to display error messages when the Purc.Req is higher than the available commintment The tolerance limit is set for operation 00 and we need this tolerance working as before the implementation of the note.

Any idea for this?

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can change tolerance limit grp from ++ to 01 so that committment will update only for PO.

Menu Path is SPRO-Project System-Cost-Budget-Define Tolerance Limit

Regards

Keshav