cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide all condition types in Delivery doc, allow only Freight condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. How do I hide / prevent all the condition types(of sales order) from appearing in Delivery document.

2. Allow only Freight condition type to be added from the delivery documented only at header level.

The user's request is in the backdrop of people at plant level(despatch) meddling with pricing, discount condition type. Therefore, they want to prevent user's at plant level in interfering with other condition types.

tia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is for those condition types in V/06, you untick the boxes for "Amount / percent" and "Value". The other option is assign routine 24 under the tab "Requirement" in your pricing procedure for those condition types. By doing so, users can see the condition types only in billing document

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Other possibility is hide them for these users. See SAP Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

While thanking both of you for time and effort, I am doing my own R & D and I'll update the forum.

And any possible options for:

1. Allow only Freight condition type to be added from the delivery documented only at header level.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess creating this condition as a header condition. Rule it in tcode V/06 and how to distribute its value to items (by value, by weight,..) where you could view it.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding hiding the condition types in Delivery doc, I noticed that it is already working(mapped) for another set of documents (Sales Doc, Delivery doc combination). So, I tried to replicate the same by looking at pricing procedure and copy controls (header, item). Everything seems to be same. What am I missing?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you hide the condition for some users you don't avoid it works. If you want avoid it works, then, set requirements (VOFM) in pricing procedures and avoid it works.

Regards

Eduardo