cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requisition number not sortable in sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1 ECS(upgraded from SRM 5)

The issue we are facing is that the column "REQUISITION/ITEM NO" is not sortable in Sourcing Cockkpit.All other columns are sortable in sourcing transaction.

In our current production system SRM 5,we have all columns(except quanity) as sortable columns and would like to have the same feature in the sourcing transaction in the new version as well.

Is there any way we can change any code for the sourcing transaction to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The REQUISITION/ITEM NO" in the sorucing cockpit will be in ascending order only

As you said all the other columns are sortable.

This is the Std SRM functionality.

what is your requirement ?

Raise an OSS message if required.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh for the response.

I know this is a std functgionality now with SRM 7 due to the deisgn change and SAP had the same response.

But I think it would be great to have the SORT function on the cart # jus like we did in the older version i..e 5.0.

Are you on SRM 7.0 or SRM5?Dont you think it would be a good idea to have te SORT function as part of the std design?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently working on SRM 5.0 .In previous project i have worked on SRM 7.0.

If SAP has removed this functionality there will be a reason.

Normally for Requistion there is no need of sorting .By default it will be in Ascending order

you can check the shopping cart no easily either in Ascending from Top or Descending from bottom where

for other columns it may require sorting like vendor ,qty etc that is why they have not taken.

SAP has changed in SRM 7.0 based on the input from different clients

Please convenience the client stating it is a Std Functionality (or) why do require sorting in Requistion no

Regards

G.GaneshKumar