cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRT & MPT status - questions about Solman 7.1 CRM UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am facing the problem and wondering if able to change title of e-mail which is triggered when time exceeded MPT and IRT in Solution Manager IT Management(CRM UI) . In SAP standard looks like 'Transaction: 12345 First Response Exceeded'. How to change it ?

Does the duration profiles SRV_RF_DURA and SRV_RR_DURA should be assigned accordingly to IRT and MPT during the 'SLA availability and response times' configuration in tcode SPRO?

Any tips appreciated.

Best Regards,

SAPFan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

>

> I am facing the problem and wondering if able to change title of e-mail which is triggered when time exceeded MPT and IRT in Solution Manager IT Management(CRM UI) . In SAP standard looks like 'Transaction: 12345 First Response Exceeded'. How to change it ?

>

> Does the duration profiles SRV_RF_DURA and SRV_RR_DURA should be assigned accordingly to IRT and MPT during the 'SLA availability and response times' configuration in tcode SPRO?

>

> Any tips appreciated.

> Best Regards,

> SAPFan

Hi, SAPFan.

I suppose that you should try to find the smart-form which is assigned to the action that triggers and sends this message when MPT and IRT are exceeded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello artem jegalin,

Thanks for your advice. I have another issue now. When I save incident, IRT and MPT actions triggers too fast (response times are not taken into account). I have customized 'Set Up SLA Escalation' in SPRO tcode (SLA Escalation Indicator of response times is priority, I provide response times SRV_RF_DURA as IRT and SRV_RR_DURA as MPT). I have copied SMIN_STD action to ZMIN_ACTION and I am using ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC and ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC with standard start condition. Maybe is another way, to send notification emails.

Kindly, please provide how to customize, to able to send emails along with SLA response times.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to check the time recording functionality, see

details in:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm70ehp1_sp26/helpdata/en/d5/299631364d4e959

c6609ca3bc24740/content.htm

Another possibility is configuring the Service Level Agreement, see

details in SDN blog:

Service Desk: SLA configuration hints

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/24813

or

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/24813

Also check below notes:

1659388 ITSM: incorrect SLA calculation for time zones

1654642 SLA Escalation before message is save

1645278 SLA Escalation - UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION Program RSPPFPROCESS

1641270 SLA: Customer durations considered in calculation

1627988 SLA: First Response not recorded

1626593 ITSM SLA calculation - divide by zero

1606197 SLA Escalation: Status is not set

1681942 SLA: Due date not updated with customer durations

1674375 SLA: Customer durations not applied correctly

Thanks

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I have checked the notes which you mentioned and notes 1659388, 1654642, 1645278, 1681942, 1674375 were succesfully implemented. Notes 1606197, 1626593, 1627988, 1641270 I tried implemented, but get message 'SAP Note no cannot be implemented' and they have grey status in SNOTE transaction.

I have checked 'Record Support Effort', however there is mentioned time recording spend on resolving/analysing messages not SLA Escalation. The problem relevant IRT and MPT status, disregards response times from SLA Escalation Time profile.

I have also tried customize SLA along with blog 'SLA configuration hints' but there is inaccuracy, I am note able to create in transaction CRMD_ORDER transaction of type SLFV u2013 service desk contract, I can only create Appointment, Outgoing E-Mail, Job Chagne, Document and Task. Please if you have information, please let me know how to configure SLA Escalation at Solution manager 7.1.

Best regards,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Anyone have idea how to configure this ?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Did u checked the below blog and document?

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000789962012E

Rg,

Karthik