cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introscope EM Connection to Solman 7.1

murray_lahn
Participant
0 Kudos

I have installed and configured Wily Introscope 8 on our Windows 2003 server (the same server that has SolMan 7.1 installed). I'm now trying to run SOLMAN_SETUP, Basic Configuration, Step 3.1 - Configure CA Wily Introscope and am running into some issues.

The problem is, I think, that I'm unable to run the new Flash enabled wizard (for Solman_setup) from the server console as I can't get the supported versions of IE and/or Flash installed on the server itself. Therefore I have to run the wizard from my laptop and connect to our SolMan system. However, when I tell the system to "Import Existing Installation" it requests the location of the software install (which is on the server, not on my laptop) and when I tell it it's on the E: drive, it's assuming my laptop, and not my server's E: drive

I have tried specifying the location as...

- E:\sap\usr\ccms\wilyintroscope

-
solman\E$\sap\usr\ccms\wilyintroscope

-
solman\sapmnt\ccms\wilyintroscope

... and none work.

Any suggestions on how to make this work, or is there any "alternative" way to accomplish this outside of the wizard?

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Why are you sure that it's assuming your laptop??

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/4f/4c46bc9fdb4672a9150d38a4ef0523/content.htm

Have you tried:

E:\usr\SAP\CCMS\wilyintroscope. instead of E:\*sap\usr\*ccms\wilyintroscope

Cheers,

Diego.

murray_lahn
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I had typed usr\sap when I entered it

Turns out the issue was at least partly resolved by updating the persmissions on the wilyintroscope directory to allow daaadm to have full access.

I also used the old wizard from the server, so unfortunately I can't report which exactly did the trick, but it's working now anyway.

Thanks.

Answers (0)