cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 Idoc monitor from adapter engine does not display the idocs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Here is my problem : I have a brand new PI 7.3 on which I am running some tests for Integrated Configurations.

Flow is EDI (Seeburger) to Idoc.

I am using an Idoc_AAE type receiver communication channel and I use tools from the PImon.

When I check the messages in the communication channel monitor or in the message monitor everything is OK. I can see my messages processed without errors.

Once logged on the remote ECC which receives my Idocs, there again, I can see my messages in WE02 properly received and integrated in ECC.

But, when I try to use the Idoc Monitor from the Advanced Adapter Engine, I can't see any message... no matter what are my selection Criterias.

Is there some configuration point that I am missing ?

Regards,

JB.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I got same issue and i applied same solution of keeping persistence property value as true. But still M not able to view any status.

DO i need to restart or refresh PI server?

Please provide help on the same.

Thanks

neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi and Michal,

Thanks to both of you for that fast answers.

Do you have any experiences into the performance drop due to Idoc monitoring activation ?

Regards,

JB.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. simulation can only be done with the large volume of data (depending on the number/size of Idocs)

2. you can still monitor messages - using the normal monitor (and set the number of persistence steps there too)

3. if you need to monitor the IDOC data in PI - turn if on anyway - it's not a ccBPM so it will not kill it

BTW

just my view without any perf related input

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Then I will activate it and see what happens

Regards,

JB.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

also OSS note:

Note 1641541 - Idoc adapter performance tuning

question : 3. Persistence for Idoc adapter

to understand what are you doing and why they are set to false in the first place

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if this helps:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/(PI)NoIDocmessagesdisplayedinIDocMonitorafterasuccessfulIDocscenario

Best Regards,

Ravi