cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know about SAP course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Concern,

I am Ashok Bishnoi from India.I have done Bachelor of Technology In Electronics Instrumentation & Control (i.e. Engineering in Electronics).I am looking for a Master degree which includes SAP certification so that at the end of degree I will have good hands on experience in SAP and become SAP Professional.I found a course which is M.Sc. in Business System Integration in Brunel University ,UK. Is this course is sufficient? It will be pleasure to know from you that which course will better suits me.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully,

ASHOK BISHNOI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have identified the SAP Examination to take, you can prepare for it by checking out the co-curiculum. Faster way to search is via this [this site and just enter your course name.|http://www.findsap.com/searches/CertificationTest]

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

This might be a little late , but I was wondering if you pursued the course , I am currently looking at Brunel University , Masters in Business Integration SAP TERP 10.0 , I have 3 years work ex in SAP Security.

Can you please suggest if this is a Good Idea , since we are talking about U.K.

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashok,

Hi! Excellent that you are take the next steps in your education and applying them to work experiences.

The best approach in taking SAP-related courses is to contact the university and confirm their approach. View SAP UA member schools here - http://uaaroundtheworld.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/overview(bD1lbiZjPTEwMQ==)/start.htm

...and assess the ones in the UK which does include Brunel.

Ask if they provide SAP-related curricula (or supplements) and hands on SAP software in this course or others that you can take in your program.

Best regards,

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Richard,

First i would like to say thank you for your kind reply.But i am still in confusion about university selection.

After going through the whole SAP curricula i found that there are different modules.I want to know which module i have to take? or can i learn all modules?? if yes then from which university?

As you know studying abroad makes a lots of investment so i want to consult from you that which university has best suited program and how i will get practical experience on the software while studying?

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much i find this page for 2 months.

Best Regards,

Parawee