cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier shall not be provided for the purchasing organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the SRM7 in the assignment of the suppliers for the SC I get the error message: Supplier shall not be provided for the purchasing organization. The latest information I have already incorporated. Can anyone help?

Thank you for your help

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are maintaining vendors w.r.t backend system, please check in SRM if the supplier are replicated and assigned to the purchasing organization in SRM properly.

Error of this kind can also be found in transaction SLG1, which can be useful in determining why this error appears.

Thanks,

Prashanth

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If SC is created for one purchase organization; vendor must assigned to that purchase organization.

First check have you maintained R/3 PurOrg & SRM PurOrg properly. When you transfer vendors R/3 PurOrg is assigned to corresponding SRM PurOrg.

Use tcode: BBPGETVD to transfer vendors initially then use report BBP_VENDOR_SYNC to update all vendors.

You will find where all the customizing can be done on this report.

Path: SPRO->Tecnical Basic Settings->Make Settings for vendor synchronization

Else you can check table: BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 for PurOrg & Vendor mapping. Don't forget to get BP of vendor from table: BUT000.

You can refer SAP Note: 1298544- Input of supplier data leads to an error message in 2nd step.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps