cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InterCompany Sales + deliver the good to particular SLoc of Receiving Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Pl. Ans..* Is it possible to transfer Goods from one plant to another through INTER COMPANY SALES PROCESS?*

In Inter Company Sales (NOT STO) :

I Have 2 Plants :1 Delivering Plant with SLoc : A , B and C

2 Rec Plant : with SLoc X, Y and Z

I want Goods to be moved to SLoc Y of Rec Plant. from delivering Plant .How to do this setting

Pl. Help regarding the same.

Thanks.

Edited by: C.Ankit on Feb 16, 2012 11:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of movement types are there like 301, 303, 311 etc. Try in MB1B and choose the best option

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipati,

I select the movement Type 309E(Transfer Posting Sales Order - Material to Material).

When i go to "to order" tab , it is showing oRDER NOT pERMITTED FOR GOODS MOVEMENT.

PL. HELP REGARDING THE SAME.

THANKS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You were trying to transfer sale order stock from one storage location to another. Ensure that in sending plant, stock is reserved against that sale order. Alternatively, you can try with other movement types which I had suggested above.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For every Movement Type System Showing : Order Not Permitted for goods Movemnent.

I changed Special Stock to "E" in Item Categories. Noting is Working.

My Exact Req is Throug SO only , i need to transfer goods from 1 plant to another.

Please Help. It will be a great Favour.

Thanks.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This b'coz you have not provided either internal order or PO number or reservation number involved this the transaction.

Further, I believe you need to go for 2 step transfer posting.

Movement Type involved

MB1A

- Goods Issue:

|MB1C| - Goods Receipt:|101|

Use MB1A, Provide

- Movement type 643

- Plant

- S.loc.

Please don't click on order tab from the initial screen.

Then in the second screen on account assignment data, give your Purchase order (NB) number and provided rest the data and post the document.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

1.When i used THE 310 e MOVEMENT TYPE.

SYSTEM IS SHOWING THE ERROR : SHORTFALL BELOW THE SPECIFIED STOCK LEVEL.

BUT IN MMBE, I CHECKED THERE IS PLENTY OF QUANTITY.

2.PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF TRANFERING GOODS FROM 1 PLANT TO ANOTHER USING SALES ORDER.

I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL TO YOU.

THANKS.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, system will allow you to transfer a specific sale order stock in one plant to another plant where you would not be having the same sale order reference. In order to overcome from this, first you have to transfer the stock to unrestricted in parent plant and follow the process what I had suggested earlier.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The Movement type Thing is nor working for me. I can tranfer the stock thrrough STO As well. But My requirement is to include Sales Order into it.

Can't we do transfer between two plants through intercompany sales.?? For Intercompany sales , i am able to do till billing.Now good are issued from Plant 1.

Now my problem is how to transfer the issued good to Plant B.How to do MIGO for the same.

Pl. suggest regarding the same.

Thanks.

Edited by: C.Ankit on Feb 21, 2012 8:53 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the SAP Note : 338922

Regards,

Prasanna